Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Hobbies are Awesome!

 Kia ora, over lock down one of our create task for reading was to write a story about your hobbies. I have made a piece of writing about gymnastics, as I do gymnast as one of my hobbies, I have included things about gym, and about hobbies. Have a look down below.

Gymnastics!


Hi, I'm Beth, and I have basically dedicated my entire life to my hobby. My hobby is gymnastics, I have been doing gymnastics for many years. And now I do 16 hours of gymnastics a week. 


I love my hobby, why? Because not only am I having fun doing gymnastics, I am doing a lot of fitness, which is good for my body, and I am making strong friendships outside of school. Some of my friends from gym include Ava, Aaliyah, Paige, Kyla, Ella, Grace and many more.


But gymnasts make everything look easy, but really it’s not. You need a strong growth mindset to get through the hard days. In order to do well in a competition you must train super hard, do looks of conditioning and heaps of hours a week. 


And this is why you have to enjoy your hobby. You can’t just do something because your friends are doing it, or because it is a popular hobby. You have to do what your heart desires to do. Even if your hobby is not popular and none of your friends are doing it, you do what makes you happy. 


What are your hobbies?






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post