Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Wowing Wreath!

 Kia ora, this week is the beginning of advent in the liturgical year. Advent is the lead up to Christmas the birth of Jesus, and part of the lead up is lighting a candle on the wreath every Sunday till Christmas day. there are 5 different candles and they are lit in this order Hope, Faith, Joy, Peace and Purity (Which is lit on Christmas day). After we did all this learning we got to make our very own digital wreath that we would lit every week. I hope you enjoy mine.


Question Time!: Do you know anyone who is born on Christmas day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post