Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Marvellous Nets!

Hi, this week for maths are goal was Create and use appropriate units and devices to measure volume. L2 Perform and calculate measures for volume using the same units. Calculate volume and capacity of a variety of simple containers using different strategies. L3. We have been learning about volume and capacity,For are follow up we had to make a net for one of the examples, and work out the volume of two of them. And for our create we had to make two nets, one that equals up to 36cm3 and 72cm3. Have a look at my photos down below.
Follow up



Create


Create


Question: What do you times together to get your answer ?x?x?=







3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    I think those nets looked really cool! Was it hard to make? Next time, maybe you could show us how you made those nets.
    - Lucy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth
    I beet your net looked really cool by the photos net time you could put your work how you worked it out on a other photo so I can see your net better but I loved it .
    Freya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy and Freya,
    Thank you so much for the amazing feedback, I will remember to take better and more clearer photos next time.
    - Beth

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post