Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2019

This is a story about me.

All About Me! Hi my name is Beth I am a year 5 at St Francis of Assisi school. My two favourite subjects are writing and PE. I love to write because you can use your imagination and recap some of your favourite memories and I love PE because you can run around and play even when your in school it's super fun. In my family I have my older sister called Neila and she is 12. I have Mum she works at St Andrew’s college. My Dad is a police man and he works at a big police station in the city. And of course we have me Beth and I'm 9. I have a pet dog named Bear he is a Boxer dog and he is 6 years old I love to play and run around with Bear. My favourite food is ice cream and Pizza they are so delicous I could eat them every day. I love foxes they are so cute but if I went up to one I don’t think they would be very cute. My favourite colour is sky blue because it reminds me of the warm sky on a hot day.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading some of your writing over the next few weeks Beth.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post