Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Fantastic friendships!

 Kia ora , this week for reading our goal was Make predictions about the text, look for clues to confirm predictions & make connections between other texts and general knowledge to expand meaning and pose questions. We first read an article about Max and Alice, but before we read it we had to make a prediction about what we thought the book was about. For our create we had lots of options. I did a google drawing about how to be a good friend. Have a look at my awesome work.


Question time! On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 be bad and 10 being good) How good are your friendships?

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Beth
    I think I am a pretty good friend but there's always room for improvement. I love how at the start you highlighted the goal. It reminded me of max and Alex and how Alex was always looking out for max. Next time you might need to make your writing on your poster a bit bigger.

    - Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Beth,
    I loved how you have presented your work, you have some really good tips on how to be a good friend. Next time you could try tracing your images. Over all this is an amazing blog post, Keep up the great blogging!
    -Mila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Beth,
    I loved your create.
    Your post really explained how to be a good friend. It was simple and still looked very good. I loved how you explained the steps you went through before creating the poster. Next time you could add more steps to becoming a good friend because a friendship is a long journey. You could also add a friendship quote. But overall your post was very good.
    -CHYDALE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beth,
    I liked the things that you have said About strong relationships with your friends.

    Maybe next time you could tell us how you and your friends get along.

    I would say maybe a 7/10

    -Bronte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post