Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Megalodon Maths

 Aloha,  This week for Maths we did something tricky our learning goal was  use a broad range of strategies to solve multiplication and division problems with whole numbers. I have created a google drawing including 3 Multiplication questions and 2 Division questions This was one of my examples on multiplication.  670x3=1,821  600x3=1,800 7x3=21 1,800+21=1,821. I found It tricky at first but with perseverance I got the answers right. 




Question Time: What question was your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    It looks like you put a lot put lots of effert into this maths create. Maybe next time you could make the writing a but bigger. I still think you did a great job in commenting.
    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth,
    I love the way that you put in a colourful background.
    Maybe next time you can make the text a diffrent font so it will be easier to read.
    From Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth I like the way you have put colourful backgrounds on your work. maybe you could put a different font to make it easier to read.
    From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth,
    I love your back ground it looks very good.I love how you put so many questions and such hard work into your math this week.
    I can't anything about it that is bad.
    From Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  5. kia ora Beth,
    I really like your maths keep up the good work
    what else can you know
    From Hine.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post