Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Whats in the bag





Whats in the bag



 I played what's in the bag for the first time ever. I had to read through the instructions 2 times to properly understand how to play the game. These are my instructions. How to play take some counters/Lego/coloured pencils etc I used Lego get a parent or sibling to put 2 colours of something in the nose though bag can put 4 green 2 blue 3 pink 1 purple 5 red etc but make sure the person pulling them out does not know what you put in the bag.Next pull something out of the bag and write down what colour you got be sure to put the object back in the bag and keep pulling them out the more you pull out the closer your answer will be to the correct answer. When you think you have the answer, share back what you think and see if you got it right then discuss with a parent the probability of it. I got my answer correct because I took lots of turns. The answer was 7 green and 3 pink I was so close to guessing the right answer I guessed 3 pink and 6 green.

3 comments:

  1. Well done for giving the probability task a go, and writing out your own instructions. That was great that Mum could help you with it too. It's always interesting to see what results happen when you do these types of activities. It would be fun to see if you get the same or different results if you did it again. Maybe you could try and post the outcome on your blog.
    Maybe next time, before you publish a blog, you could just re read and check for any punctuation that might be missing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth, great job posting the instructions of how to play the game. Sounds like you had fun playing it. Next time maybe you could put up what you guessed and what the results actually were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job Beth it look great

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post