Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Time capsule

Hi this week my goal for reading was to read an article about a time capsule. an write it in to a report and this is my report hope you like it.

 HI there in the grounds of the construction site of the Bowen state building remaking there has been found a time capsule found by Maggie Barry. They found it in the lobby behind a granite plaque in a long brown tube. They think it was burred in 1959 .


 Who opened it 

 Maggie Barry said that Barry would assist in the opening on Wednesday at noon. It was opened on 9/04/1961. It was very hard to open. They struggled a lot. Before a pair of pliers could step in. Maggie commented oops I tore a piece of history trying to rip it open.


 What was inside

 Inside the capsule were a handful of old coins, newspapers and photos of Rita porter’s wedding day inside of a very long brown tube that was hard to open. Maggie Barry said that the newspapers are so different now and there were a lot of ads back in the day. They said that the newspaper was a post from July 1959 and the people who burred it were the people who built the Bowen state building before it needed to be re-done because there were some photos and plans for the building.

2 comments:

  1. good job on the letter it tells me you had fun or you did't?
    but on the other hand good job looking good love it πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm hi Lily,
    I do not know if you relized but this is my timecapsaul but thanks anyway.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post