Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

How to do a quality blog post and Comment

Hi this week for writing we are learning how to write a quality blog post and these are the mane tips I learnt. This weeks goal: Learn to use linking words and do good blog posts and comments.



  1.  Make sure you have a catchy title an introtacson about what you are learning and what you are trying to teach everyboby you might put in your name and even what year or grade you are in at school. Use an intresting topic about a travel an animal report or anything You have done that intresres you. If you areing doing a blog post that a teacher has giving you You may want to do any digitl tools like Screencastify goolge drawing or a slideshow and do ctrl c to copy and ctrl shift v to present. 
  2. have your goal a title and even a question to bring in lots of comments to start a conversata with a writer of reader.
  3. make sure you have lots of information so that you know you are teaching the reader a new fact they did not know.
  4. Now we are going to learn how to do a quality blog comment.

  1. There are three topics you should add to your comment Positve thourghtful helpful. for postitive put what you like and love about the post. For thourghtful there post might remind you of something so tell them like this this reminds me of when we went on school camp. And for Helpful you need to put something that they might need to add or you might have spotted a spelling mistake that you need to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post