Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Gadets on the blog💕

Hi I am Beth and I have been learning gadets of the blog I have learnt lots of cool things and I would love to share them with you. After you have read my post I have a question for you did you learn anything?



can see the most recent people to see the blog what time and what day and where they are from😀

You can see what labels they how used and if the label is super big then you know they have used that topic lots of times😀


You can see how many blog post they did each year or each month😀


You will be able to see some links to other people blogs that a teacher would have placed there it might be a teachers blog or a classmates blog😀


At the top of the post you will see a some writing which will tell you a little about the blogger and you will see a pro pile picture some people will not have a picture😀







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post