Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

How to Wash Your Hands.

How to Wash your Hands 



 Things you need Soap, sink with warm water,Clean paper towels or towel.


 Turn the tap on to warm and pump two pumps of soap on to your hands

 Rub your hands together on your palms and the back of your hands.


 Interlock your hands to get the soap in between your fingers.

 Make sure to get in between your nails to get out any hiding dirt.

Scrub your wristed with lots of soap to rins out the sweat on your wristed.

Rins your hands with the warm water and repeat the steps under the water.

Get a clean paper towel or towel and dry your hands.

 Turn off the tap

1 comment:

  1. Great instructions on how to wash your hands. I could follow each step clearly and easily. It's important at the moment especially, to throughly soap and rinse your hands, and even your wrists as you explained. We all need a good reminder on how to do this properly and not just do a quick splash under the tap. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post