Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

How to Make a Cheese Toasties!




 Things you need Bread Cheese Butter Butter knife Chopping board Plate Toastie machine Grater.


 1 wash your hands. Link on how to wash your hands.

 2 plug in your toasties machine.

 3 take your chopping board and two pieces of bread.

 4 grab your butter and knife and butter one piece of bread.

 5 grate as much cheese as you wish and put it on one pieces of your bread.

 6 take your other piece of bread and put it on top of the piece of bread with the butter and cheese.

 7 put your sandwich and put it in your toasties machine for 10 minutes and turn it into a toasties.
 8 after 10 minutes take your toasties out of the toastier machine and put it on a plate and eat up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post