Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Letter to the future!!!!

Hi This week for writing we had to write a letter to the future about lock down and this is my letter hope you like it and find it interesting.



                                                                                                                                         19 of May 2020


 Dear reader,


 Hi in 2020 there was a sickness called covid-19 and so the prime minister decided to send everyone into lock down on the 28th which meant nobody was allowed to leave their house and we had something called a bubble and in the bubble were the people living in the same house as us so for me it was. me, my Mum,dad and sister.


                                                              School and sports


 At this time there was no school aloud. WE got 2 weeks on holiday and then we did distance learning. We used laptops and we did google meets with our classes and teachers for 5 whole weeks. It was hard not seeing school friends and for me it was hard to see gym friends also. My gym group did Zoom sessions which is an app and you can set up meetings.



                                                      Down sides and what we did


 We could not see our friends,teachers,extended family or anybody who did not live in our house which was very sad and hard for me and it got very boring. Because I was so bored we did lots of walks,bike rides, and runs. I also played with my dog a lot I played on the trampoline and learnt new tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post