Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Best Blogger!

 Kia ora, my name is Beth and welcome back to my blog. This week my learning goal was: 

 L3 identify at least one important idea and justify why it is important. use knowledge from text to combine with new idea (own and others) to come up with new thinking. 

 We were learning to do a quality blog post and comment. I have created a slideshow including some key tips to improve your blog post and comment. Some of my tips were,  catchy title,Interesting topic, add a label, add an image or a google drawing doc slideshow, etc my last tip for a quality blog post was go into preview. We also needed to add in or presentation was some tips for a quality comment. Some of my tips were, add something positive to your  comment, something thoughtful and something helpful. And at the end of your comment add a question to keep up a conversation with the writer.




What was the most helpful tip for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post