Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Mark-10 35:45!

 Kia ora, this week in RE we focused on Mark-10 35:45, in this story the main message was , anyone who wants to be important, needs to be a servant.  We needed to create something that showed our new understanding of the gospel. I made a google drawing that included, the main message, an image and how I can put this gospel into action this week. Have a look down below!



Question time!: What can you do this week to put this gospel into action?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, Beth
    I like how you have said how you can put this gospel into action this week and I like how you said the main message. next time maybe put say like a tiny summary.
    -Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth,
    I liked how you put the main message on your poster. I also liked how you decided to have the gospel into your action. I will probably put the gospel into my actions by helping and giving my mum and dad a hand.
    - Lucy B

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post