Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Exciting Expository Writing!

 Kia ora, this week my goal for writing was Support ideas with detail, write content relevant to the task., use reference sources to check meanings and find new words. We read and listened to articles about how to write a piece of expository writing. For our create we got the choice to make either a video or poster on how to write expository writing. I made a poster with steps to a good piece of expository writing. Have a look down below!


Question Time: What topic would you do for a piece of expository writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post