Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Me

My name is Beth and I am 8 years old. I was born on the 15 of January 2011 in Christchurch. In my family I have one sister named Neila and she is 12 years old. My mum Charlotte is 40 years old and she works at st Andrews collage.My dad clay is 56 and he is a police man but he is also a gardener. I think that the best food I have ever had is pizza because i like that you can put different toppings on it. But there is this one food that I do not like and that is fritters i do not like the taste of them. I have a dog named bear and he is 5 years old he is a boxer he is also really fun to play with that is why I love him so much. In my bedroom I have a green white and yellow them. My bed is white with a green cover on it my desk is white with a yellow chair and a dresser. But I would like to have a bigger bed room with a pool in it. I hope you learn a little bit about Me

1 comment:

  1. Hi beth I loved reading about you! I sure learnt a few things about you!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post