Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

It's Times tables time!

 Kia ora, one of my maths creates this week was to create a pick-a-path about times table, this is how to play a pick-a-path  start by flicking to first question and then click on the answer you think it is it will either take you to a slide that says Yay! you are correct or it will take you to a slide that says whoops, try again, no matter what is says  there will be a text box that says next question click on it and it will take you to the next question! Have fun learning your times table!



What timetable is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post